Section 49 –
Version NPR 5.41NP Retail Configuration Manual
Table of Contents
69.1 Create Pacsoft Online Account
69.2 Purchase Unifaun's ERPconnect – XML Posting
69.3 Configure initial Pacsoft settings in NAV
69.4 Configure Shipping Agents
69.5 Configure Shipping Agent Services
69.6 Test Setup
Client needs to sign up from this URL (there's a button named Request): https://www.pacsoftonline.com/
Client must inform us the User ID and Password they use as login to Pacsoft. This essential for later steps.
Client needs to purchase Unifaun's ERPconnect – XML Posting (can also be done by PM with login details).
- Log in to Pacsoftonline.com
- Change language to Danish (not visible when in English)
- Press Køb tilbehør
- Choose Unifaun's webshop
- Choose Flere funktioner
- Choose Unifaun ERPconnect – XML Posting til din webshop, below the headline Ekstra speditører
- Choose Til bestillingssiden and fillout company information
- NB: In Bestillingsformat choose XML-format
- Complete purchase
In NAV open the page Pacsoft Setup from Retail Add-ons > Pacsoft. Fill in the below information:
- Use Packsoft integration: true
- Send Document Immediately: true
- Sender QuickID = 1
- Sender Global URL: https://www.pacsoftonline.com/ufoweb/order?session=%1&user=%2&pin=%3&developerid=000000058&type=xml
- Session: po_DK
User: \[client user ID\] as informed in step 1
Password: \[client password\] as informed in step 1
- Order No. to Reference: true
- Create Shipping Services Line: True
In order to forward shipping references to Pacsoft you need to configure the agents in Shipping Agents at Administration > Sales & Marketing > Sales > Shipping Agents.
- Code: Customizable
- Name: Customizable
- Internet Address: https://www.pacsoftonline.com/ext.po.dk.track?key=%1&order=%2
- Shipping Agent Demand: Select a Service, Customs information or none
In order to forward services to Pacsoft, you must configure Shipping Agent Services at Administration > Sales & Marketing > Sales > Shipping Agents > Navigate > Shipping Agent Services.
The following exemplifies a notification setup for Juvelgruppen.
- Create a dummy salesorder or process an order from a test-purchase from web. At Sales & Marketing > Order processing > sales Orders > New.
- Process order and verify if sufficient order details are forwarded to Pacsoft under Stored Printings (gemte udskrifter) from after logging in at Pacsoftonline.com.