Table of Contents
1 Item Replenishment
1.1 Creating Distribution Group
1.1.2 Creating Distribution Group
1.2 Grouping of items for their replenishment in batch
1.2.1 Create Item Hierarchy List
1.2.2 Retail Campaigns
1.3 Distribution Setup
1.4 Creating Demands
1.5 Creating Orders
1.5.1 Create Orders from Demands
1.5.2 Create Orders using Requisition Journal
1.6 Distribution Plans
Item Replenishment module is used to replenish items for an order. It consists of:
Item Replenishment module can be found on:
DEV2016 -> NPRetail_Development\NPRetail90_W1_DEV_latest
Departments -> Retail -> Item & Prices -> Item Replenishment:
- Distribution Group: It consists of grouping of stores.
- Warehouse Location: A central warehouse used to store goods ordered from different stores.
- Warehouse Overhead Pct: It can be stated as a safety amount of items in the stores (in other words; a buffer).
- Distribution Group Members: It is used to separate the amount of goods ordered from the stores.
- Navigate to Item Replenishment -> Distribution Group -> New
- In the Distribution Group Members, the distribution of the ordered goods/items are distributed among the different stores
This can be performed in two ways:
- Create Item Hierarchy List
- Retail Campaigns
- Item Hierarchy Card: It is used to group items that need to be replenished together.
After having filled in the tabs, click OK.
Retail Campaign is a container for all different prices and discounts of items during a campaign (e.g. Discounts for Black Friday).
Navigate to: Retail -> Item & Prices -> Discount -> Retail Campaign -> New
To show the Item Hierarchy, click on Planning Items from the Retail Campaign card:
Navigate to: Distribution Group -> Distribution Setup
- Replenishment Grace Period: It is a function that analyses the sales of items in each and every store on the Grace period provided, for example 30D (days), to predict the amount to order again.
- Create SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) per Location: if the checkbox is ticked, an item can have different prices and unit of measures depending on the store
From content 1.3, click on Create Demands.
The quantity for each demand can also be modified.
To create the orders, from 1.4, navigate to Actions -> Create Retail Campaign Orders:
Requisition Journal can also be used to, it calculates the demand and come with a suggestion for ordering
From Step 1.4, navigate to Requisition Journal, then select the Items that you want to analyse its demands
On the Action Message field, New should be selected to create new purchase orders.
Once all the required fields have been filled, click on Carry Out Action Message to create the orders.
Distribution plan is normally used if a company has a central warehouse. All ordered goods will be delivered to the central warehouse and then distributed to the stores.