- Type Of Connection
- Stationary PC's must be connected with a LAN cable.
- A stationary POS can use up to 7 x network ports *.
*This depends on how much equipment there has to be connected to the individual solution*.
*Label printer, payment terminal, receipt printer etc.*
- mPOS devices should be connected through Wi-Fi or 4G **.
**This depends on the individual solution**.
- The RoleTailored Client (RTC) is latency sensitive.
- The lower the latency the better between the RTC Client and the BC/NAV NST server.
- Under 30ms between the RTC Client and the BC/NAV Web server is best, the lower the better.
- The Web Client is not as latency sensitive as the RTC Client.
- Under 100ms between the Web Client and the BC/NAV Web server is best, the lower the better.
- NaviPartner's solution uses up to 6 power outlets with ground per POS ***
This depends on how much equipment is to be connected to the individual solution
Local Admin Rights
- NaviPartner must have local administrator rights to install the software for the solution.